1. So excited to head into New York City this morning to celebrate Easter and my little cousin's birthday with high tea at the Plaza this afternoon (my favorite!)
2. Also geeked to meet up with my girl Sloane for a late brunch- haven't seen her in forever.
3. So everyone probably already knows about the Shopbop sale, BUT, in case you're missing out: it's huge
4. In love with these Soludos, and these wedge espadrilles too (would make a great graduation shoe, and so would this pair of pretty metallic heels).
5. Oh... no big deal. But I AM REALLY EXCITED. I was interviewed and featured in Lehigh's school newspaper for my blog!
6. This tea is my all-time favorite, and I believe everyone needs to try it. I drank so much of it this week.
7. One of the cutest bloggers just bought a house, and even though she's only revealed one picture, it looks like it'll be fabulous.
8. Jackie Kennedy Onassis once went on a date with Alec Baldwin.... surprised? Me too.
9. Make sure you're following along on Instagram for my adventures this weekend!
10. HAPPY EASTER! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend with family and great weather. This such a happy day of the year :)