2. This bikini is scalloped, gingham, and under $30... It's the cutest look alike I've seen of the Marysia option
3. Speaking of swimsuits, spring break is coming up!!! I ordered these pants (but in a different print) that I posted in last week's top 10, and I shared the rest of my spring break wish-list here. With Jack here next weekend and spring break the following week, I'll be in Miami before I know it.
4. After Miami I'll be flying back up here for St. Patrick's day in Boston and then the rest of that weekend skiing in Killington, Vermont. I've never been to Vermont before, and I'm especially excited for spring skiing... it's the best/weirdest feeling when you're sweating but also in the snow.
5. That said, any Miami Beach recommendations are more than welcome!
6. Here are 6 affordable websites to shop that you haven't heard of yet, but you'll love.
7. I shared 3 easy outfit ideas for class on the blog yesterday, and all of them also include pieces under $100.
9. Tomorrow is the Alpha Phi red dress gala! You can see my favorite red dress picks here. AND THEN MONDAY.... It's the start of big/little week!!!
10. The weather has been gorgeous, so I'm hoping to get some studying done outside this weekend! I've been preparing for both of my tests next week before Jack comes and big/little starts, so I'm really trying to make this weekend productive! (Although I do wish I could be back in New York seeing the Red Hot Chili Peppers again...) Do you have any fun plans?