1. We are officially in single-digit days to Christmas, people!!! I couldn't be happier. I will be home tomorrow, throwing my favorite party of the year on Sunday, and headed to St. Louis one week from today for Christmas with my mom's side of the family.
2. Because Christmas is on a Sunday this year, today is the last day that most regular ground shipping will arrive in time for the holiday. If you have any last minute shopping to do, you can see my gift guides all HERE, or shop the whole holiday shop HERE!
3. This year was the first year I didn't ask for anything for Christmas, because the holidays this year to me are so much more about actually just being with my family and enjoying them than unwrapping gifts under the tree! Of course, I wouldn't mind doing a little of that too, so I'm curious... What's on your wishlist?
4. For the cookie exchange on Sunday, I ordered these shoes, which I can't even believe I scored! For under $40, these pretties are velvet and tied up in a bow! Love.
5. Today was a good week for the world of avocados. A new avocado toast recipe went up on the blog, and we now finally have an avocado emoji!!!
6. I have every single intention to go home tomorrow night and watch Eloise at Christmas. I'd love to make this spiced holiday latte to go along with it! #holidaythings
7. My dad is flying to Spain today and spending Christmas in Italy, and New Years in Paris. Ugh, I'm so jealous! A little salty too that I wasn't invited ;) Safe travels to anyone going on any fun trips this season!
8. So... more on this to come, but I'm moving out of my dorm when I get back from break! It just became official last night, but I'm really looking forward to it. Has anyone else does this before? Switched roommates or rooms at the semester? Any suggestions?
9. Aerie's new PJ mix and match tool is so much fun. I'm kind of addicted to playing around with it, and now I definitely need some new pajamas for winter break!
10. Any fun plans for the weekend?! When does everyone officially begin winter break? I'm just crossing my fingers my last exam tomorrow goes well and my flight home tomorrow night doesn't experience any delays!! We're expecting lots of snow!