Happy Cinco de Mayo!
1. I am in love with these flats. They are currently an extra 30% off and come in five colors, but I love them all and I can't pick. Help me choose! (Also probably going to order these sandals while I'm at it.)
2. I have been waiting to share this all week: 6 ways to top avocado toast. The eggs + herbs and tomatoes + pesto sound especially yummy to me!
3. Have you figured out what you're doing for your mom for Mother's Day? I created a gift guide that you can find here if you're in need of some ideas!
4. Today is the last day to shop the surprise Shopbop sale. I found so many amazing deals; you can look through my picks here.
5. Here are all of the best looks from the Met gala... I personally think Lupita looked ravishing in her bright orange Prada frock, Lily Rose-Depp looked fabulous in bright pink Chanel, and Alexa Chung looked simple yet stunning in DVF
6. We all love our white jeans in the summer, and everyone knows I love a good white dress. So... a denim white dress for under $50? Dangerous. It might get worn every single day.
7. 9 iced coffee ordering hacks that will save you money this summer... I usually already do #1 and #5 but #2 and #4 are so smart!
8. In the spirit of coffee: I need this for my dorm next year. On another interiors note: I recreated the most beautiful living room on the blog this week.
9. I always say I want to read more, and this summer I actually need to make myself do it. When is the last time I read a book for fun?! I couldn't tell you. I used to love reading and always made goals for myself to read 10-20 books every summer, and I really did it! I have heard Girls in White Dresses is very good, but I want to hear your recommendations!
10. Well... this is it! It's the last day of classes. It's hard to believe freshman year is really already over! I have exams next week Wednesday and Thursday, and my last one the following Monday. After that, I am done with school and off to Long Island and the Hamptons before returning to MKE at the end of the month.