1. It's crazy to think that I've been home for almost a week! We are leaving for St. Louis in a few hours where we will be spending Christmas at my grandparent's house with my mom's side of the family.
2. Jack and I had such a fun day yesterday in Chicago. I loved seeing the Zoo Lights at Lincoln Park Zoo! So pretty during the holidays. We couldn't resist getting this shirt for both of us too #twinning
3. Another discovery: if you have a Barbour, the liner is essential during these colder months. It really makes all of the difference!!
4. While we were shopping, I mentally added this jacket to my life-long lust list. Someday...
5. ...and I got Jack these slippers for Christmas! So cozy. I hope he loves them!
6. I love these last minute decorating tips.
7. My cookie exchange last weekend was so fun, and I've been shamelessly sampling the cookies all week long ('tis the season, am I right?)... My shoes were a big hit and they're now back in stock (!!!) and the whole recap can be found here!
10. Happy Christmas eve eve!!! Safe travels if you're headed anywhere and Merry Christmas to each of you! Happy Holidays if you don't celebrate, but nonetheless I wish you all a lovely holiday!