1. My apologies for only posting once this whole week! I took over nannying for a friend who's in Europe this week and on top of that and Summerfest, I've been so incredibly busy. However, I'm beyond excited for a weekend trip with my BFF and I have to admit the idea of staying in a hotel all by ourselves feels so grown-up. I can't really believe I'm old enough to do things like this sometimes! Expect a recap and destination reveal next week ;)
2. Okay, I really want a fun pool float and Target has some super cute options for just $20 (which is a significantly better deal than the floats I've seen on Pinterest and the like), including the watermelon, pizza slice, pink donut, and a pink flamingo!
3. My boyfriend and I are both reading this book right now, and it's so unlike anything I would normally pick out for myself. It's a memoir that is a little dark, surprisingly intense, at times a little gruesome, and subtly philosophical so that it makes me really look at my life in a different light. I think it might be one of my favorite's I've ever read...
4. If you want more book suggestions, this list looks promising.
6. This blue and white skirt is ultimately Greece-chic....
8. This looks so delicious... all of my favorite things!
9. Amy nailed it yet again with a classic outfit with super fun details
10. After this weekend of fun, I definitely need to get back on track with healthy eating and bumping up my exercise routine. Buuuuut, I can't seem to come with any plan that I think I'll be able to stick with! Suggestions, ideas, any thoughts at all, send them my way!