1. It's spring break! I'm excited for Easter here on Sunday (mass at my favorite church in MKE followed by a new brunch spot) and then I fly to NOLA Monday morning.
2. Speaking of travel, Sammy and Caroline (my blogging BFF's) had such a fun day together in LA on Wednesday and (surprise!) Sammy is coming to MKE to visit us this summer!!!!
3. Also on the note of travel: Jess's Harbor Island photo diary gives me so much wanderlust... And she's perfect.
3. What would spring break be without a swimsuit to mix and match for only $40? (comes in 4 colors!)
4. I kind of think I need this sandals for the warmer weather, too.
5. This before and after bathroom is probably the coolest chic bathroom I've ever seen.
6. I downloaded this desktop background and I'm loving it.
7. I'm so excited about my new Ray-Bans! It was time for a good pair of prescription sunglasses.
8. The skirt everyone needs in both navy and white.
9. Lilly Pulitzer's grandson.... hahaha is this real?
10. Have a beautiful and blessed Easter and safe travels to anyone visiting family or going out of town this weekend.