photo via @jcrewaddicts
1. What. A. Week. Exam week for me, election week for America, and crazy-busy little things in between all of that too... I don't want to get political on the blog, but I just want to say that no matter how you're feeling about the outcome of the election, it's important to respond with kindness, respect, and an open-mind towards everyone's feelings and opinions. Everyone has a right to their political views, and everyone has the right to their own reaction to the election. Be respectful and remember that America has been and always will be the land of the free, the home of the brave, and one of the greatest countries on earth, no matter who the president is for the next four years.
2. With that said, who's ready for the weeeeeeekend?!
3. My train to NYC leaves today a little before 2 and I am so geeked! My BFF from home goes to Syracuse (I rambled a little about this on Snapchat last night) so we're meeting in the city this afternoon and then staying with my aunt at her place on the Upper East Side.
4. Yesterday I shared a few of my favorite cozy fall pieces that transition perfectly into the holiday season. I can't get over this plaid wrap scarf (comes in 3 different plaids for $35!)
5. Also loving this plaid mini skirt, under $30!
6. I could really see myself wearing these like everyday...
8. This classic monogram ring is at a really fair price point and would make a perfect holiday gift.
9. Gimme, gimme, gimme, emphasis on the mmmmmm!
10. Have a fabulous weekend, and expect pics from NYC when I return :) What are you doing this weekend? (Any brunch recs on the Upper East Side?)