1. I'm leaving this morning for 24 hours of camping with several of my close friends. I'm really excited to unplug, sleep in a tent, make real s'mores, and go on some good hikes! Lately it's felt like I have been so busy doing a million things that I've forgotten how much fun and carefree summer is supposed to be. I really just can't wait to be outside and go on a little adventure.
2. Speaking of being outside, it's been so crazy hot this week. I wish I could live in this romper.
4. Another great sale right now: extra 50% J. Crew sale, and 30% off full priced dresses/swim/sandals.
From the sale, I love this cashmere sweater (comes in a million colors and would only be $50, regularly $240!!!), this fabulous beach cover-up, and this adorable fringe tank.
5. I shared a new favorite smoothie bowl recipe yesterday here on the blog, and I'm thinking this healthy french toast bake will be next on my breakfast recipe list.
6. This outfit on Bradley is everything.
7. Have you gotten your planner for the new school year yet?
8. Or are you a rising high school senior wondering what to wear to senior photos?
9. I also revealed my bathroom tour and a fun coupon code on the blog earlier in the week!
10. This all-white beach house in South Africa (!!!) is basically out of this world... literally and figuratively.
Have a great weekend! Any camping tips for me? Do you have any fun plans? I get to see Jack on Sunday (it's been three weeks!) so that will be so nice as well.