1. I tried my first recipe "in a mug" last night, which was this 30-second brownie recipe. Omg, I'm obsessed.
2. How is it already the last week of June?! It's so crazy to think summer is already 1/3 through... Ahh!
3. This turquoise home is seriously beautiful.
4. I am in love with this drop hem dress (under $50!)
5. I tried a new taquiera near my house on Wednesday for lunch with the lady I work for (yeah, we took a taco break), and it was outstanding.
6. I love this classic outfit on Blair.
7. Some serious dorm room inspiration going on here.
9. My latest obsession: MUSHROOMS. Hit me up with any good recipes :)
10. I'm not sure if I have mentioned that Jack, my boyfriend, is living in Door County this summer with his grandparents, so I haven't seen him a ton. Buuuut, he is coming home this weekend! I can't wait to see him tomorrow! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?