How cute is that wallpaper?!
1. I shared my prom recap on the blog this week.
2. These are the cutest summer pajamas, and they're under $30!
3. I saw these shorts in the store this week and I'm obsessed with them.
4. At work on Wednesday we had a little "cupcakes and calligraphy" party, which was quite a success! Did you see my insta?
5. Speaking of Instagram, what are your thoughts on the update?
6. What's the food holiday on your birthday?! Mine is chocolate pecan pie day.... I guess I can work with that (I'll eat anything with the words "chocolate" or "pie" in the title, let's be real)
7. Ugh, on that note, I have been pinning way too many recipes lately!
8. Highkey, I want this for my graduation party.
10. Carin's graduation is on Sunday and I'm so excited to attend! I can't believe the graduation season is already upon us... I don't think I'm 100% ready to be done with high school. It's so bittersweet, especially now that housing contracts are out, class registration is up, and things are really kicking into gear.
Have a great weekend!
PS- Thanks for 5,000 on Insta! ILY all!!! And happy Friday the 13th ;)